Height: 34" (95th%)
Weight: 27 lbs 6 oz (85th%)
Head Circ: 19" (90th%)
And then this past Thursday my sis-in-law (Kristi) took Mason's 18 month pictures. They turned out so cute!!! He LOVED the barn she took us to. He was such a busy lil explorer!!! Here are my faves (some have been edited others haven't)...
- Mason is wearing some 18-24 months but mostly 24 months or 2T. And size 5 diapers (Kirkland brand).
- Shortly after he turned 17 months we switched the second car seat to forward facing so for the last month and a half or so its been all forward sitting.
- I would still consider Mason a pretty picky eater but he's getting better. He loves what he loves and (basically) refuses anything new. His absolute fave (food) these days...pickles.
- Mason is a champion sleeper. Wakes up around 7am in the morning (give or take a half hour), takes a 3 hour afternoon nap, and goes to bed anywhere between 7:45 and 9pm. (If we're out and about its later. If we're chilling at home its earlier). I have no complaints.
- In the last week Mason's vocab has more than doubled. On his list now...mama, dada, hot, no, na-night, baby, tuck (stuck), boo boo, and numerous animal sounds. He definitely knows way more than he can say...which I think is pretty normal at this age.
My Ten On Tuesday will give some of his latest antics so skipping all the nitty gritty details and just hitting the basics.