2. Over the last week Mason has become quite the climber. He's no professional but if he wants up he will find a way up. I must say I liked it better when he wasn't such a climber.
3. And he is quite the jumper these days too =) He's gets a teeny tiny bit of air. Love watching him grow and develop!!!
4. Cutest thing ever (to this mama)...if you ask Mason where baby is...he points to my belly. LOVE!!!
5. The other day I met a girlfriend and her daughter at a park. The kids were getting tired so we took it as our signal that it was time to head home. Mason has this thing lately of playing in the car. So I threw him in there well we were chatting just a bit more. When we said bye I lifted Mason from the drivers seat (even though he had started off in the backseat) and put him in his carseat. I put his window down to give him some quick air. (He was sweating since the car doors were all shut and the car wasn't running). We get home. Mase is of course sleeping...with no shoes on. No biggie he often takes his shoes off in the car. No biggie until I could only find ONE shoe. I searched the car TOP to BOTTOM twice. Finally I called Brian and told him the story and asked him to swing by the park on his way home. Thankfully a few hours later he walks in the house with his other shoe. Not sure how the shoe fell out. Thinking it was when I lifted him out of the drivers seat into his carseat. The only other option is he threw it out the window but it was found exactly where we had been parked so thinking the former.
6. This past weekend we went to The Grille House with some friends. Love this place. A bit expensive but oh so tasty. And its always fun to do something different every once in awhile. At this place you grill your own meat, mushrooms, and endless Texas toast. In addition you get endless house salad, baked potatoes, and baked beans. Believe me when I say we all left STUFFED!!! However, we did go to a frozen yogurt place later that night and somehow that squeezed in just fine!!!
Eric and Jenny, Laura and Steve, Brian and I
7. On Friday night (when I got home from work) I told Brian that I wanted to go to the (Holland) beach for a couple of hours on Saturday. So we did. Mase had a blast. (First trip to the beach this summer). We only lasted two hours but we had a fun two hours!!! And then we all came home and napped.
Mommy and Mase
Having fun in the sand.
Mase all ready for a boat ride
The sisters...Me, Kristi, Courtney, and Jana
10. And something I forgot to mention in Mason's 18 month post...he as of two weeks ago became bottle FREE. I just said to Brian one night NO more bottles. And that was it. As it was since 12 months he was only getting a bedtime bottle anyways...and some nights if we were gone he went to bed without one. So happy with how easy he adjusted. Def harder for mama than baby.