Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #2: Week 16 and Appointment

July 16
I had my "16 week" appointment plus ultrasound this past Tuesday at 15 weeks and 5 days. And believe it or not I WENT BY MYSELF (again)!!! First EVER ultrasound by myself!!! Baby's heartbeat was 165 and s/he was measuring right on track according to my dates. No protein in the urine. And a decent blood pressure...(130/74). Couldn't have asked for a better appointment!!! Oh and my cervix was measuring around 3.8cm!!!

July 18
How Far Along: 16 weeks!!!

Picture of Baby:

Weight Gain: 160 lbs even...which means up a total of 14.5 pounds. They just keep adding up.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
(Belly is all you get since I haven't gotten ready in the last few days).

Symptoms: Lots of peeing, lots of eating, and lots of napping. And I am finally get past the stage where (in the middle of the night) I need to turn on the light to make sure I am not spotting. (Yea for me)!!! And I am starting to get past the stage where if I suddenly feel "wet" down there that I don't have to drop everything and run to the bathroom. Starting would be the key word!!!

2 comments: