Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #2: Weeks 14 and 15

July 4
How Far Along: 14 weeks.

Picture of Baby: Not this week.


Weight Gain: Didn't weigh this week. (This seems to be a recurring theme).

Picture of Baby IN the Belly: (At 14 weeks 4 days)

Maternity Clothes: I am starting to wear some maternity bottoms simply because they are way more comfortable. But still wearing some of my regular pants but still with a hair twisty around the button.

Sleep: I pee on average 3 times a night. Nights where I get up 4 times leave me a little looney in the morning...

Symptoms: Not sure what hit me weeks 12 and 13 but the constant nauseous feeling every single morning/have to retch like my eyeballs are popping out is over. Thank goodness!!! Even though I still nap every day when I am home...when I am working I have no problem getting through a 12 hour day. However, once home I basically go straight to bed and am out for the night. HUNGRY. And a new symptom...random sciatic pain shooting up into the booty. Sometimes it makes it difficult to walk. Praying this doesn't get worse

Food Cravings: Fruit, meat, and ice cream.

Gender: Still holding out for the surprise BUT my instinct tells me girl. With Mason's pregnancy I thought boy. I obviously have a 50/50 chance of being right but this pregnancy feels so similar to the girl's pregnancy. That is the extreme tiredness and never quenching hunger. I am so much more tired this go around (than with Mason's pregnancy). So tired that I nap every day while he naps. Is it because I am chasing a toddler or is it because growing a girl is hard work. ;) And with Mason I was most definitely hungry but I can barely make it two hours before my tummy is growling again. It's no wonder I've gained the weight I have. And looking back I put the weight on fast with the girls too. Yes I know that there were two of them but I've talked to others with twins and singletons and they said that they weren't more tired or hungry with their twins vs singletons. Hmmm...can't wait for December/January!!!

July 11
How Far Along: 15 weeks.

Picture of Baby: Next appointment is this coming Tuesday (7/16) at 15 weeks 5 days and a picture WILL be taken. Can't wait to see my baby again!!!

Weight Gain: Up a total of 13 pounds...which puts me at 148.5.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:

Symptoms: I puked bile for the first time this past week. Bonus (haha). Otherwise just H-U-N-G-R-Y and tired. Still taking naps pretty much daily (at least for an hour).

And as of THIS posting I am officially caught up. Because as of today I am 15 weeks 2 days...(well almost 3 days)!!! GROW baby GROW!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been following along and loving your posts!!!! I am so overjoyed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete