Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #2: Week 29

October 17 20
How Far Along: 29 weeks (and 3 days)!!!


Size of Baby: On average a tad over 15 inches long (head to heel) and weighs about two and a half pounds. Or for comparisons sake...the size of a butternut squash.

Picture of Baby: A no picture week. Next ultrasound is November 12 (at 32 weeks 5 days)!!!

Maternity Clothes: Yep and sad for me to say but pretty sure (since I have 10ish weeks to go) that some of my maternity items will NOT be fitting me by the end of this pregnancy.

Weight Gain: No scale this week.

Belly:

Stretch Marks: No new ones (just the ONE from Mason's pregnancy).

Sleep: Missing it!!! I seriously sleep WAY better when the baby is actually here. I would rather wake up every 3 hours through the night (so maybe twice) than 4-5 times a night...

Milestones: Hello (for two weeks now) THIRD TRI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment