Friday, November 8, 2013

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #2: Week 31

Yes I know I am now 32 weeks (and 1 day) but here is my 31 week update (just a week and a day late)...

October 31 (errr November 8)
How Far Along: 31 weeks (errr 32 weeks and 1 day)


Size of Baby: Baby Hemy is on average 16 inches long (head to heel) and weighs 3.3 pounds (and is heading into a growth spurt). For comparisons sake...my babe is about the size of four navel oranges.

Picture of Baby: No picture. Next ultrasound is November 12 (at 32 weeks 5 days)!!!

Maternity Clothes: Yep.

Weight Gain: Was last on the scale at 30 weeks 6 days (same day as when the picture below was taken)...with a total weight gain of 44.5 pounds.
Had to include the picture since I forgot to (until today) with my 30 week update.

Belly:
(31 weeks 3 days)

Stretch Marks: No new ones. (Yet anyways...)

Sleep: Ehhh it could be better. LOTS better but at least I feel (mostly) rested. But I could be done with the crazy dreams. And on that note...most of my dreams are just simply put...crazy ones BUT occasionally I will dream about the baby. In ALL my dreams...baby has been a BOY. So this gets me thinking...am I having another sweet little boy? But when I think back to Mason's pregnancy I only dreamed about baby (Mason) being a girl (which obviously wasn't the outcome)...so maybe this baby is the opposite of my dreams too which means I'm having a girl. Hmmm...can't wait to find out in 8ish or so weeks!!!

1 comment: