Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #2: Week 34 and NST #3

November 21 26
How Far Along: 34 weeks (and 5 days)!!!

Size of Baby: According to babycenter.com at 34 weeks baby Hemy is almost 18 inches long and weighs about 4lbs and 12oz. (Of course we know that baby Hemy weighed 5lbs 1oz at 32 weeks and 5 days). For comparisons sake the size of a cantaloupe. And then also according to babycenter.com at 35 weeks on average baby Hemy is over 18 inches long and tips the scale at 5 and 1/4 pounds. Or for comparisons sake…the size of a honeydew melon.

Picture of Baby: Next ultrasound is December 9. Praying hard that at this appointment we find out that baby is right side down (and NOT breech like s/he was at my last ultrasound).

Weight Gain: As of this morning a total gain of 52 pounds. (Putting me at 198.5). But on a BRIGHT note my weight stayed the same for a WHOLE week (according to the scale at my OB's office)!!!

Stretch Marks: Still just the one tiny one (from Mason's pregnancy) above my belly button. 

Belly:
When I look back at pictures from Mason's pregnancy I can definitely tell that I am carrying lower this go around and also that I am thicker this go around.

Sleep: None too great. Peeing every hour to two and on top of that dealing with Mason's random wake ups leaves me exhausted most mornings. Plus I am just never truly comfortable.


Movement: Two of the last three (middle of the) nights baby has had the hiccups.

Had my third NST this morning. Baby didn't move as much but still passed with ease. Heartbeat stayed mostly in the upper 140's (unless s/he was moving then aa high as the 160's. Everything else looked good!!! Next appointment is Friday for my 4th NST.

No comments:

Post a Comment