Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1. Brian bought me this little guy (a vacuum...the hubby said the picture looked like a vibrator so I just wanted to clarify what it was exactly) a week or so ago and has it EVER been a delight. Anyways WHY we didn't get one of these a year or more ago when Mason started making messes galore is beyond me.

2. My brother and his wife had a gender reveal party this past Sunday with both families present. (So fun)!!! And they are having....
another HEALTHY little BOY!!!

3. As of this weekend my freezer is stocked with 6 ready to go meals, my hospital bags are packed, car seat base is installed (with car seat), and just in case baby decides to come early presents are wrapped. Ahhhh...READY...SET...COME baby!!!

4. Like I mentioned above I wrapped all the present this past weekend. I asked Brian (when I was finished) to put them all back in the nursery closet (until opening time) and he said..."wrapped presents belong under the Christmas tree." My response..."with an excited 2 year old? Fine whatever." Sure enough not more than 2 minutes after Mase woke up from his nap he was trying to open a present. Brian took that one away (after Mase had it half opened and I was hollering in the background to take it away) but of course Mase dove in for another. Needless to say they are all in the nursery closet UNTIL OPENING TIME!!!

5. Like I also already mentioned...Brian installed the car seat base (and car seat) this weekend. When I got in the car Sunday night to head over to the in-law's house Mason pointed at the car seat...said BABY...and proceeded to laugh (a happy laugh)!!! It was the cutest thing ever. Taking this as a sign he's excited for his baby bro or sis!!!

6. Mase has hit a HUGE climbing phase. He climbed a little here and there when he was little but NOTHING major. But now it's a completely different story...
Climbing just because...
Climbing to turn the lights on (or off)...
Climbing for grapes...

7. Meet Mason's new "man doll" whom we call Joe or Joey. (Supposedly that's what Brian called him when he was little...Joey was his before becoming Masons). So far Mase is a fan. Mommy is just trying to prep him for when THE REAL baby comes!!!

8. Mason's favorite word as of late..."kay." He says it in such a cute way...so stinking cute (to this mama). Need to videotape it. His little voice makes it sound so sweet and so innocent!!! And his favorite song to sing as of late...Eeieeo. His rendition of Old MacDonald =)

9. Sleeping with mama...
Pretty typically sight between 8:30 and 9pm at the Helmholdt house!!!

10. Relaxing in his new bean bag from gpa and gma H. (Spoiled much)? I think not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment