Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #2: Week 35

Since life has been crazy busy these last few days I didn't get either of my regular Tuesday posts (Journey To Baby and Ten On Tuesday) posted so here they BOTH are today...

November 28   December 4
How Far Along: 35 weeks (and 6 days)!!!

Size of Baby: Since I am a day away from 36 weeks I decided to put the 36 weeks stats up (instead of the 35 weeks stats). So our little babe is still packing on the pounds--at the rate of about an ounce a day. Baby Hemy now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18.5 inches long. Or for comparisons sake…the size of a crenshaw melon.

Picture of Baby: Next ultrasound is December 9. Again praying hard that at this appointment we find out that baby is right side down (and NOT breech like s/he was at my last ultrasound). Also hoping for induction details to be finalized at this appointment...not that I will be sharing those with anyone besides our parents. As you all know I like to keep everyone in suspense!!!

Weight Gain: As of yesterday morning a total gain of 54.5 pounds. (Putting me at 200 even).

Stretch Marks: Still just the one tiny one (from Mason's pregnancy) above my belly button. 

Belly:

Sleep: None too great. Peeing every hour to two and on top of that dealing with Mason's random wake ups leaves me exhausted most mornings. Plus I am just never truly comfortable.

Movement: This baby moves more than Mase every did. And I feel more hang/feet movements versus whole body movements. Baby has the hiccups ALL THE TIME now.

No comments:

Post a Comment