Stats: At her appointment today Molly weighed in at 9 pounds even (75%) and measured 20 inches long (50%). Dr. Jelsema always said (while you were in the womb)...big belly/short legs and look at that he was right!!! Your head circumference was 14 inches.
And I have to add that I wrote the above paragraph on Wednesday and go figure Wednesday night Molly slept for SIX hours straight and Thursday night she slept for SIX and a HALF hours straight...so yes patterns change day to day!!!
Dislikes: Wasn't a huge fan of her paci until yesterday. Now she seems to like it a decent amount. And just like her big bro...dislikes burping. She was a champion burper in the hospital but as soon as we got home...nothing...unless she burps on the job (as in while on the boob). So gas drops she occasionally gets just like her big bro. (Dr. Mantia did remind me today that breastfed babies tend to not take in as much air which is pry why she (and Mase) don't/didn't burp very often.
Other Things I Don't Want To Forget:
- You don't startle easily which is a good thing because your brother is SUPER loud.
- Celebrated your first New Year Eve and Day...at home with mommy, daddy, and Mase.
- In the first two weeks (plus a day) of life you went to your doctor's office twice (for your scheduled visits), to both grandparent's houses, to Playworld, to Gap Outlet, to the GR Kids Museum, to the mall, and back to the hospital to visit your new buddy Wells.
Wells and Molly...born 4 days apart...due the same day!!!
- Because of the arctic COLD weather...(talking wind chill in the -20s) we didn't leave the house for 4 straight days. You obviously didn't mind. Your brother on the other hand wasn't so pleased.
- At about 10 days old mommy noticed you had a blocked tear duct. Lots of eye goober wiping took place over the next few days.
- You seem to enjoy your play mat. Good thing because your big bro loves to hang out with you on it!!! Quality big bro/lil sis bonding time!!!
- Your cord fell off after a mere 8 days (thank goodness because it STUNK).