Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

1. This is why I DON'T take Mase shopping...
2. Last week Mase made it out of the house a mere two times (from Sunday to Saturday). Once to church and the other time to the library. All was well (at the library) until a little boy told Mase he couldn't sit by him in the choo choo train. That was when Mase lost it. Picture him throwing things, yelling, and then add in Molly screaming. It was AWESOME!!! (Not). I was sooooo embarrassed and couldn't get out of the library quick enough.
 
Thankfully I (and Molly) however did manage to sneak out a few more times (Bible Study, a girl's night, and grocery store) than poor Mase last week. Thank heavens otherwise I would have gone stir crazy. (Although I must say...it IS nice staying in pajamas all day long).

3. I LOVE my Molly snuggles...
4. I took out Mason's old (baby) toys the other day and go figure the kid can't get enough of them. I mean its not like he just had a birthday and Christmas or anything...
I put the above pic on Facebook with the following saying "Our boy...a pantless, boot-lovin, bop-lovin, living in his glory days (by playing with his old toys) kinda kid!!!"

5. When you barely do anything all week long its hard to find things for a Ten On Tuesday post...but here's #5...
I LOVE daddy
She was telling me how she's going to wrap daddy around that little finger if hers!!!

6. My friend's little girl had a Contigo water bottle that Mason quickly became obsessed with. She was over quite a bit one week and Mase kept running away with it (pry in hopes that it would be "forgotten" about...out of sight, out of mind). I told Bri about it and a few days later this arrived in the mail via Amazon...
7. We "tried" painting last week. I say "tried" because Mase would either drink the water or dump it on the floor. Oh me. Oh my. I am not sure what to do what this boy of mine!!!
8. This never ending arctic winter blast is getting OLD. Between wind chills, snow drifts, ice and everything else it has been ONE crazy winter. So thankful I am on maternity leave so I don't have to drive into work ever!
9. My cuties patooties in their hootie hats...
10. Molly and I were gone (all day) one Saturday...(getting our shop on!!!)...so the boys did some snow playing. I was impressed that Brian got Mase out in the coooold because he is NOT a cold weather fan AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment