Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ten On Tuesday (Mason Style)

1. Last week Mason did NOT leave the house (Mon-Fri) at ALL. And on Saturday he left only to hit up the car wash with daddy. Instead of saying no ba bye...he now says stay home. Crazy kid!!! Guess he got his wish last week!!! And his wish is continuing this week. Mase woke up yesterday with a cough/runny nose so I didn't want to take him to my haircut (my hair stylist is in home and has a boy Mason's age) and then he spiked a temp yesterday afternoon so today's gym plans have been canceled too.

2. Like I mentioned in last week's TOT post...some friends from work came over last week Monday (to meet Molly). As you can tell from the below picture Mason really likes Caylen (and also does not know what personal space is!!!
 3. On Tuesday night we made brownies. Mason prefers the unbaked version...
4. Brian was at a church meeting. I was busy with Molly (trying to put her down for the night)...dog tired mind you...when I walked into this...

5. Wednesday brought about more fun. Mase decided that my Tupperware cupboard needed to be emptied...
And that it needed to be impaled by his trucks...(which meant I had Tupperware all over my kitchen and dining room).
6. Mase also HATES his diaper to be changed. (As long as its not poop or leaking I leave him be). I walked into the kitchen and saw this...
Thinking its time to change the diaper don't you!?!

7. On this particular day he also refused to nap. But at 3:50 he HIT a wall...was crankier than all get out. Finally at 4:40 I put in a movie and 5 minutes later the kid was out cold. Oops...a 4:45pm nap pry isn't the best idea.

8. We love pajama days...
(Had to include a picture of my sweet Molly)!!!

9. Brian found Mason like this the other night...(right before tubby time)...
Yep he pretty much fell in the toilet. Brian took out his potty seat and told him to point his "peter" down...
He didn't pee or poop but he looks cute. Haha!!! And go figure since this episode he's back to refusing to sit on "his" potty.

10. Mason's favorite words...mine...I do...NO. Think we've hit the terrible twos ;) Oh and he likes...see yah...home... and dat one (that one) as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment