But upon arriving at the car wash 10 minutes later I saw the line and turned his DVD player on and gave him his bop. No more than a minute later I turned around and saw this...
3. We had a very low key Valentine's Day this year. (Wait who am I kidding. We do every year)!!! The biggest difference from any other ole day is that I dressed the children in their Valentine best (and of course snapped a few pictures)!!!
When Daddy got home
they Mason opened both both his own and Molly's presents from both Brian and I and from my parents.
A Jake and the Never Land Pirates Seek and Find book, Cars wall decals, a shirt and some candy for Mase and a book, a camo bib, and a shirt for Molly.
He LOVES his decals! (And after this pic he put up about ten more)!!!
She wasn't in the mood for a picture.And for dinner we ordered Marco's Pizza and just hung out as a family. Oh and fell asleep super early!!!
4. Mase has this thing lately about going "ba bye"...(as in he DOESN'T want to go)...so instead of the three of us heading over to grandma V's...grandma V (plus Cole and Brinley) came to us!!!
Brinley and Molly above and Cole and Mason below...
6. My grandpa was admitted to the hospital a few weeks ago and is now in a rehab place for a couple of weeks. We went to visit him last week (at the rehab place) and I just had to snap a picture of Mase chill-laxing on Old Papa's walker...
7. Mase got to take a tubby in the big tub last night...
Funny thing is the kid SCREAMED bloody murder because he didn't want to go in. (I knew he would have fun though so I may have forced him in). Then he SCREAMED bloody murder because he didn't want to get out. Can't figure him out!!!
8. All you who have little kids NEED to get the nosefrida (aka...the snot sucker). That is if you don't have it already. Best invention EVER!!! I held out for quite some time because I thought the concept was disgusting but its not disgusting...its brilliant. (And SO SO SO much better than the bulb syringe).
10. Is it bad that I finally took my Christmas wreath down on FEBRUARY 12. Cannot believe I left it up that long. Oh well just going to use Molly as my excuse!!!