Monday, April 21, 2014

Molly's REdecorated Room

After Molly was born my mother-in-law kept asking if I wanted to redo Molly's room. I didn't think it was neccesary but when she asked for the third time I thought...why not!?! So a huge thanks to my mother-in-law (and father-in-law) for purchasing the paint, new bedding, diaper stacker, hamper, and toy bin, to my hubby for doing all the measuring work for the chevron wall, and to my father-in-law for painting her room. I am in LOVE with how it turned out!!! 
View from the closet.

Close ups...
Mommy and Daddy with each of our four precious babes!!! Don't mind the fact that the hubby did NOT hang them in correct birth order! (Ella and Alayna on top and Molly and Mason on bottom).
View from the window.
Another close up.
View from the door.
View from the bookshelf.

3 comments:

  1. can you just take pics out of frames and change their birth order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ;) but my OCD hasn't kicked in yet! And 2 of the frames are tricky to hang and I don't want to bang up the walls!

      Delete