Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

1. We filled last week with lots of F-U-N!!! On Monday the kids and I along with Gampa and Gamma Vugteveen went to the Critter Barn. Mason loves himself some baby critters!!!
He wanted to pet every.single.animal!
Mason with Gampa and Gamma
Mommy, Molly, and Mason
Sweet baby Molly

2. On Wednesday the kids and I went to Catch Air with my girlfriend Rachel and her three boys. It's a new indoor play center in Grand Rapids. It was amazing. Mason had SO much fun!!! (I apologize for the poor quality pictures...they're all from my phone).
3. On Thursday I took the kids to my Mason's favorite store...Target. I mean what kid wouldn't love to walk down (what seems like) aisles of toys. Guess he hasn't hit up Toys'R'Us lately.
4. On Friday we went to the Kroc Center with Gamma Vugteveen, Aunt Kristi, Aunt Jana, and cousins. Mase was a little tentative at first (per his norm) but by the end he DID NOT want to leave.
He found a whistle on his new life jacket.
The "N" ending grandchildren...Easton, Austin, Kylynn, Mason, and Addisyn
And then a shot with Gamma and Molly
5. After swimming we all headed to Frog Hollow for some playground fun and lunch.
Kylynn and Molly
Mason and his "baby-sitter." She was such a sweet big cousin following him all over the playground!!!

6. For dinner we grabbed a Little Ceasar's hot and ready and took it to one of the local elementary playgrounds. We didn't take a jacket for Mase. Didn't think he would need one but with the sun no longer shining it was a wee bit chilly. Mase kept saying "brrr cold" so here he is wearing my jacket... 
7. Mase has an obession with this stool. It has gotten him to places (and to things) where he's never been before.
8. On Saturday (while I worked) Brian took the kids to his parents. Mason loves their huge sandbox (aka...beach). Who cares if its a bit chilly. And who needs a swimsuit!?!
9. Mason was desperate to play outside on Sunday...nevermind the rain...
10. (Today) in a matter of 10 minutes Mason banged his head against the headboard of my bed and ran into my bedroom door. The red mark (from the door) went away asap but the goose egg (from the headboard) just got nastier.

No comments:

Post a Comment