Friday, May 9, 2014

Fourteen On Friday

1. Testing out her "new" equipment...
Oh I LOVE this girl and her crazy hair!!!
2. This is what 6pm looks like when one refuses to nap...
Side note...I was at work. But when I got home I said (to Brian) I will hurt you if he's up at 5am tomm morning. Believe it or not he slept until 6:45am the following morning. Daddy got lucky!!!

3. And the following morning I walked into his room and saw that his bops (aka...paci's) were NO longer safe...
4. She adores him. Simply ADORES him...
5. Getting a MUCH needed haircut...
6. Such a nice big brother...
 Or not...
 7. Loving me some hand-me-downs!!! (Thanks to my sister).
8. I've been asked a time or two if Molly has read hair. The answer is always no. However, in this pic...her hair kinda looks red. Maybe its the pants?!?
 9.PEEK...
Ah...
 BOO...
(This kids LOVES playing in empty tubs).

10. This kids loves to jump. Spent most of yesterday morning jumping back and forth from one "bed" to another.
 11. Chilling in his "new" bed...
Out with the crib and in with the mattress. This way I can lay with him at night (IN HIS OWN BED) if need be. Don't judge =)

12. Tub rides down the stairs...
 13. Stroller ride around the neighborhood. Molly loves being out of her car seat!!!
14. Sunday evening family stroll to the goats...
(He wanted to "go there." Oh little boy!!! Pretty sure the goats don't want you there)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment