Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

*My Ten On Tuesday (or whatever day of the week) posts have kinda morphed into more of a picture post. What can I say...a picture(s) says a thousand words. (And makes for quicker blogging)!!!

1. A trip to Target + good behavior ='s a slushie...
2. I love me a garage sale but since my toddler would most definitely refuse to stay in his stroller and because he is a wee bit interested in any and ALL things in one's garage (as in the stuff NOT on sale)...garage sales are out. So when my neighborhood (well three houses anyway) had a garage sale last week I just had to pop over and check things out and wouldn't you know I found a few things for Miss Molly...three 18 month pj's, two 9 month outfits, a 24 month tank, a pair of size 6 crocs, and a 24 month Halloween costume...all for $10.50!!!

3. This little dude loves and I mean LOVES looking at pictures on mine and daddy's phones and then wants to go there. (There as in wherever the picture was taken). One day last week this musta been where he wanted to go...
Because this is where I found him. Think he's using enough toilet paper.
A man's gotta get every square inch...haha!!!

4. Helping daddy wash his truck...
But then decided a ride in his own car sounded better...
5. Making daddy proud while shopping with mommy...
.
6. This kid...
I could go blue in the face telling him to STOP picking my tulips. His response...WHY?!? My respose...because I said so!!! *(And let me just say that why has hit the Helmholdt residence in FULL force)!!!
 7. Cute boots...said my boy!!! (My Mother's Day gift from Mase and Molly...perfect for this rainy week).
8. This little girl finally decided to roll over last night!!! (Belly to back). You all know I love comparing...so here goes it. Mase started his rolling career going back to belly (what an overachiever going the hard way first) on May 4. Belly to back didn't occur until June 2. Wonder when Mols will decide to do back to belly?!?
9. First visit to her big sissy's grave (on Mother's Day). Guessing the sun was a little bright...
10. Sunday evening stoll (and Mason's first experience on his new bike). He thought he was SO big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment