3. One day last week Mason found the extra garage door opener that we keep in the kitchen. He also found some of daddy's tools. He let himself out the backdoor through the (opened by Mase) garage door to the front porch (with me watching but out of his sight)...
Can't ever keep your eyes off of him.
4. Mase, Molly, and I were on a walk last week. Mase found some mud to play in. When I told him it was time to get back in the stoller this was how he responded...
He definitely keeps life exciting.
5. The kids and I met up with my friend Rach and her boys at Catch Air again. I seriously love this place (as does Mase). My mom and nephew met up with us too. Great way to spend a rainy May morning.
Even Molly got in on the fun!!!
Swinging with cousin Austin.
Drink break with Jude and Rhys.
6. A few weeks ago I got a sweet coupon from The Gap (in the mail). All I had to do was reserve something online but pick it up in the store and I would get $10 off. I also had $25 in Gap Cash. In a second transaction I had $30 of Gap/Old Navy credit. I left with $136.48 in merchandice BUT only paid $28 in total! Score!!!
7. Brian and I attempted (or I should say we did) go out to eat with BOTH kids this past Friday. Major disaster. We decided it'll be another couple of months until we test Mase out again. The kid just doesn't have much sit in him. He would much prefer to climb over booths (where other people ARE sitting) than sit like a nice boy and eat his dinner. And Molly was awake the whole meal to boot. Thankfully she waited until the very end before she demanded (cried) to get out. Pretty sure peeps were excited to see us leave.
8. I had my yearly skin check last week. Yesterday I got a phone call saying that the mole that was removed was very atypical (moderate to severe) and thus needs to be "surgically" removed. If not removed it WILL turn into cancer. So my lil surgery is scheduled for June 11. So thankful for skin checks!!! (And I say "surgically" because when they called to tell me the results that is the word they used. Its really just a 20 minute procedure. I can eat before and I can drive home afterwards. My kind of "surgery!"
9. Not a worry in the world, a cold milk in his hand. Life is good today. Life is good today...
10. How is it that my almost two and a half year old is back to putting things IN his mouth and UP his nose?!