*Update on 7/1...Molly weighed 16 pounds 1 ounce (60th%) and measured 25.75 inches long (50th%).
am IS still the middle of the night) then she breastfeeds once on my working days as well. I only pump on my non-working days if I have plans to go away and she is due to eat while I am gone. I do still pump 5 times on my working days (once before work, three times at work, and once when I get home).
- You helped Daddy celebrate another Father's Day!!!
- You are SUCH an easy laid back baby. Smiley as all get out!!! And everyone still comments on how great your hair is!!!
- Molly started sleeping with her blankie just after she turned 5 months. One night it was the only thing that would comfort her. She just clung to it. So ever since we let her sleep with it (both for naps and night time). At first I was a little nervous but I figure its small enough that she cannot get wrapped in it and she is really good at rolling side to side (just not completely over). Happy girl = happy mommy (and daddy)!!!
- You love sleeping on your side or belly.
- Mommy painted your toe nails for the very first time this month!!!