Monday, July 7, 2014

2.5 Years + 6 Months = Picture Fun

I LOVE getting my kids pictures taken...however I do NOT like paying for it every 3 months. (Yes...I'm that mom who needs to get newborn, 3, 6, 9 month, and 1 year pictures taken). Molly's newborn pictures were taken by Jess from (JD Expressions). Loved them!!! Portrait Innovations took her 3 month. (I wasn't terribly impressed). And since her 9 month and 1 year will be taken by Jess I decided that I would take her 6 month pictures. And if I must say they turned out SO stinkin CUTE!!! Here are some of my faves... 
Since I did not get 2 year pics of Mase taken...I took a few of him too!!! So here are a few of my fave shots of my 2.5 year old...
I tried to snap a few of them together but Mase was less than cooperative...
(For this shot I wanted Molly in the rocking chair and Mase on the blanket but he refused to get out of the chair).

No comments:

Post a Comment