Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy 4th of July

We had an awesome Fourth of July this year. Pretty sure the best part for me was the 5am phone call saying that my WHOLE 12 hour shift was straight up canceled!!! I wasn't even on-call...and that (not being on-call) doesn't happen very often. So I got to spend 12 extra hours with my favorite two littles...
Late morning we headed over to my sister's house for a pool day. The weather was awesome. The water refreshing. And the company was great. My parent's also came and supplied most of our lunch...hot dogs, potato salad, chips & dip, fruit, and cookies. YUM!!!
At night we biked the Kent Trails. Neither of the kids really enjoyed the ride. (Mason doesn't like to be confinded and I really do not know what Mollys deal was). Lots of screams were heard. But go figure right as we finished Molly cashed out.

We skipped the fireworks for the 3rd year in a row. Just not worth it to us. Maybe next year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment