1. Someone got her toesies painted for the very first time...
(And this someone has also recently become quite entralled with her paci)!!!
2. When you ask Mason who his best friend is...he always answers with Mawee. Hope it stays that way ;)
4. Mason's favorite two sayings lately...Why?!? and What happened?!? (When he uses them together I'm pretty sure he makes his own day). He fell out of the trailer when we were camping last weekend and I'm pretty sure he asked me 50 times within that first hour "what happened." Would say "oh yeah" when I answered him and then "what happened" again. He was on auto-repeat!!!
5. Went in for Molly's 6 month check-up on Tuesday and thankfully (although I wasn't worried) she checked out GREAT!!! She weighed 16 pounds 1 ounce (60th%) and measured 25.75 inches (50th%).
6. We had an awesome time camping with family last weekend (for 4 nights) at Muskegon State Park. Weather was fantastic. Company was great. And the kids had a blast. Be prepared for picture OVERLOAD...
We didn't arrive to the park until Wednesday dinner-ish time. After unpacking a few of us walked to the channel.
Cole's bike was a hit...
as was Brinleys...
8. Friday was a beautiful day. The kids played in the morning around the campsites again and then the five oldest went fishing with all the men. (Sadly neither of mine made the cut)!!!
The girls...Kylynn, Cambrey, Addi, and Molly. (Brinley didn't care to be in the picture).
The boys...Cole, Easton, and Mason.
The afternoon was spent "relaxing" at the beach. I say "relaxing" because really how relaxing is the beach with a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old?!
Molly and Mommy
Mason and Daddy
And the evening was spent partying!!! While camping we celebrated my niece Kylynn's 8th birthday and my niece Brinley's 3rd birthday.
The Vugteveen TEN!!! (Austin and Connor joined the party)!!!
After the party all the littles (minus Molly and Connor) went on a boat ride...
9. Saturday brought more sun...fun...a trip to the ice scream shoppe...and kite flying at the big beach!!!
Mols LOVED her some icecream!
10. And I got nothing...so enjoy a Happy 4th of July tomorrow!!!