Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

1. Mean kids stink. I was at a local elementary school's playgroud last week with Mase and Mols when some kids came running out the school's door. (Guessing they must have some kind of summer program). I'm thinking these kids were about 6 or 7 years old. But anyways these boys started calling Mason a baby and told him to get off their play area. I was shocked. Mase oblivious to it all (I think) went to play on another toy. One little boy followed him there and called him a baby again and told him to get off his ship. I had all I could do not to let the kid have it. I stared him down and told Mase it was time to go...ASAP. Seriously kid...he's TWO!!!

2. Having fun at the playground before the not-so-kind kids arrived.
Sis watched while brother played...
3. Later that night we checked out the tractors at Brian's cousin's house. (Otherwise known as "Uncle Bob")...
4. Since Molly wasn't feeling the greatest last week (fevers and fussy) we hung in and around our house A LOT. We took a wagon ride (yes Molly IS still in her pjs) to a nearby church's play ground one day just to get out.
This kid may be 2 years and almost 8 months old but he STILL puts things (these tiny pepple rocks) in his mouth. You'd have thought he would have outgrown that phase by now...

5. A family that swings together stays together!!!
 6. This kid LOVES him an ice cream cone. Bottoms up...
7. So So So SO (times a million billion gazillion) thankful for these two miracle babies!!!
8. What me?!? I didn't do anything...
9. This boy has a hate/hate relationship with getting his hairs cut. Very thankful the hubby has taken on this job!!!
10. And a big prayer request. One of my dearest friends just lost her sweet baby this past Saturday. She was 22 weeks and a few days along. It breaks my heart that she has joined the ranks of being an Angel Momma. When I heard the news I was in utter shock. I truly cannot believe that one of my closest friends has to go threw the exact same heartbreaking loss as myself...just four years later. So please say a prayer for my friend Melissa, her husband, and their two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment