Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ten On Thursday

1. My sister called me a couple weeks and said I just have to tell you a quick story. She continued to say that recently two cats had made there way into their barn. They were making themselves right at home so her older daughter named them. Guess what she named them?!! Alayna and Ella. So sweet!!! Crazy to think that she was exactly Mason's age (2yr 9mo) when the girl's passed away. And its even crazier to me that she still remembers them. Love her and her sweet self!!!

2. The kiddos message to dad last week on Opening Day (of bow hunting)...
(Sadly he did not get one nor has he yet...)
3. Helping dad with work in the yard...
The ground under our grass is clay so water doesn't soak in well AT ALL...thus leaving it really wet in the back. Often with puddles. So this was Bri's solution. Hoping it works! *Update...since I wrote #3 a week and a half ago...it has rained...and it has helped some.

4. LOVE THIS KID...and his cheesy CHEESE face...
5. Someone got stuck (and this someone was NOT happy about it)...
6. This girl LOVES sucking on whatever paci she can get her hands on...even if it's big brothers. (Mind you he rips them out of her mouth the moment he notices she is sucking on one of his).
7. This past Saturday morning Mase got to watch this nice Costco lady make some pizzas. He thought it was pretty SAweet!!!
8. I bought Mase some under boopers (underwear) last week. I SO wish I would have videotaped giving them to him. He instantly burst into tears and said "I doh want. Take em back." And then proceeded to scream hysterically. It was AWESOME. (Insert sarcasm)! A couple days later he found them in one of his drawers and was none too pleased. When we threatened to give them to Molly he somewhat changed his attitude...
9. This kid is rarely without an apple in his hands. Funny thing is...he eats the skin and then says "all done." Kinda a waste of my (expensive) honeycrisp apples...thinking I might have to buy him a different kind.
10. Pouring the cement (for the shed that will be built next Spring ...

No comments:

Post a Comment