Saturday, October 4, 2014

Ten On Today (Just Two Days Late Posting...Oops)

1. I've been telling Brian for the last month that he really needs to buck up and take the kids to church on the Sundays that I work. He agreed and so a few Sundays ago he finally manned up. (Love you babe)!!! I get a text after church that said..."man that was a lot of work." A little later I get another text that said..."I must have lost her blanket at church." The thought of her blanket lost brought a sick feeling to the very pit of my stomach. This blanket is her lifeline. She LOVES her blankie. We made it through the night with a substitute (Mason's taggie that he never took too). She wasn't overly impressed with it but eventually she went down. The next day I drove to our church. It was locked up tight. Next I drove to our Ministry Center (5 minutes down the road). (Our church rents a building that we meet in every Sunday hence the Ministry Center). And lo and behold THERE IT WAS!!! What a relief. Molly had fallen asleep in the car but when she woke up later that afternoon she was hugging her blankie with a huge smile on her face. Pretty sure my little lady was happy to have her blankie back. That night she went down like she normally does...without a single fuss (of course with blankie in her arms)!!!

2. My 'coon and my princess...
Pretty sure I couldn't love them more if I tried!!! Truly God's greatest gifts to Bri and I.

3. Oh you know...just picking weeds (well mom's annuals). He was in heaven picking away...
4. With the beautiful fall weather we've been having Brian and I took the kids to Post Family Farms one night last week. Mason had an absolute blast. Funny how much difference a year can make at this age. Last year he refused to ride the pumpkin train...this year he couldn't get enough!!!
Sis had to have a spin too (after she had to sit with dad while brother rode it the first time)...
Else she did a lot of watching...
Both kids had fun on the hayride to pick out their pumpkins...
You can't tell or anything that he was pretty proud...
And one last picture of my precious littles...
5. Our neighbors had pizza one night (they were eating it outside) and Molly helped herself to a breadstick. Not sure how she is only 17 pounds. =)
6. Mason knocking on our neighbor's door last week asking if Drana and Blake could play. So cute!!!
7. Someone LOVES her brother's old toy. She could play in it ALL day long.
8. We met G&G Vugteveen (along with cousins Cole and Brinley) at our beloved Frog Hollow Park last week. This little lady swung (is that even a word) thee entire time.
9. After the park we went home and had a McD's picnic lunch outside.
10. And after our lunch we went on a walk to see the goats. This "little" walked turned into quite the long walk since Dale just had to ride his 2mph four-wheeler the entire way there AND back. And pretty much the entire way back I heard about how much his finger hurt. But the kid kept riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment