Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

1. This is Molly's "I was happy and now I'm gonna cry face." I had just told her to be careful...didn't know I would set her off so!!!
2. Somebody discovered the dishwasher...
3. Mase congratulating Molly on her first climb up the stairs...
 4. My Be-A-utiFUL pumpkin girl...just LOVE her so!!!
5. My lil arteest painting canvases for Mommy's wall. Finished product to come in my next Ten On Whatever Day I choose.
I bought some acrylic paint for this project and at last minute decided to go with the Crayola washable paint that was already up in the cupboard. SO glad I made that decision!!! The colors maybe bleed together a little more but the clean up was WAY easier.

6. October 15, 2014...Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remebrance Day. We lit our candle at 7pm (Wave of Light) in remembrance of our sweet babies (Alayna, Ella, Luke, and Blake) and all their little friends in heaven.
7. Zoo Goes Boo...
Mario and a Ladybug
 Mario checking out the bear. (His favorite animal).
Had to have a picture by the mean looking big ole dragon.
On a funny note...I kept calling Mase Mario. He finally looked at me and said "I'm not Mario. I'm Mason."

8. Walk To Remember 2014...
(Clockwise): Cambrey, Me, my Mom, Brinley, Cole, Mason, and Molly
Love these little Rainbow Babes
Pink balloons for Alayna and Ella, Blue for Luke, and White for Baby Helmholdt.

I gave the hubster permission to go hunting instead of the walk but since I still wanted to go I asked my mom to come with me. A win-win for everyone!!! This walk was definitely one to remember. We stood around for an HOUR before the program even began. When I registered it said the walk was from 10-12. They didn't clarify that registration was from 10-11 and the program/walk from 11-12. There were no programs to read this year and there was such a poor turn out since the sign up went up so late. And to top it off Molly literally screamed from 11-12. (Pretty sure she didn't like her jacket nor the cold). So basically I didn't hear any of the program but still very glad I went!!!

9. A look back at the Annual FALL Front Porch Family Pictures (2009-2013)
2009
2010
2011 (Pregnant with Mase)!!!
2012 
(Thinking Brian talked me out of the three of us because we had just gotten professional family pictures taken. It's the only reason I can think since no family shot was found).
2013 (Pregnant with Molly)!!!
10. And 2014's picture...
Love this perfect little family that God has given me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment