Stats: Guessing Mols is in the low 18 pound range. We were at the doctor's two weeks back and with clothes/diaper on she weighed 18lb 11oz. (With experience she is always half a pound less when weighed with only a dry diaper on). And according to my tape measure Molly is 27 inches long.Sizes: Molly is still wearing 12 month clothing but new to her wardrobe this month (as of a week ago) is 12-18. She can still get away with wearing Gap 6-12 month but all other 6-12/9-12 month clothing has been put away. Still wearing size 3 (Kirkland brand) diapers. And for remembrance sake Molly is in size 3 or 6-12 month shoes. Girl has CRAZY tiny feet.
Food: Molly gets four 5 ounce bottles a day (one at each meal and the fourth before bed). I just switched her formula a week ago from Similac Advanced to Enfamil Premium. Ever since starting formula (back mid October) Molly has pretty much had a consistent diaper rash. Comes and goes in severity but hoping this switch is just the change we need. Thankfully if it doesn't help at least we only have another month of formula. If the issue causing her rash is something else entirely then we're in trouble. As for eating table feed...Molly has is improving immensely (yea)!!! Girl LOVES waffles, PB and jelly toast, sausage, and any and all snacky things (but especially Graduates lil' Crunchies). She'll put most anything in her mouth but more often than not it does come right back out. (She loves to suck and spit). She use to be a big fan of yogurt but that isn't so true anymore.Routine: Molly goes to bed around 7:00/7:15 and sleeps til 7:15/7:30. She sleeps all night long and boy oh boy does this momma love it!!! She takes two naps a day. Her morning nap is normally an hour long and occurs about 2 hours after she wakes and her afternoon nap is normally two hours long. And she gets a bath pretty much every night.
Developmental Milestones: Molly pulls herself up and walks along everything these days. She also walks with help (whether that be hands or a walker). Occasionally will stand on her own. Claps for herself!!! And she's got "pick me UP" down pat.
Loves: Molly loves computers/iPhones!!! Molly loves her snuggie (blanket). Molly loves her bubba (bottle)!!! Molly loves her (or her brother's) pacis. Molly loves her brother's sippys!!! Molly loves tubbies!!! And Molly loves books!!!
- You still go to bed like an absolute dream. If we're blessed with one (or two) more I pray they get your sleep habits and NOT your brothers. You go down fairly easily for naps too. Occasionally you cry or whimper but never for more than a few minutes. And you LOVE sleeping on your belly.
- You are drama, drama, drama. We are going to be in for it with you. If we tell you "NO" que the waterworks. If we walk away from you (heaven forbid we do such a thing) even if you can still see us que the waterworks. If you don't get your way...que the waterworks. If you're brother does something to you (even if we saw it and know it didn't hurt you) que the waterworks.
I WALKED AWAY FROM YOU.
I seriously walked from the family room to the kitchen (And for those of you that don't know the set up of my house...she could see me THEE ENTIRE TIME)!!!
- You tried a kit kat and an oreo cookie (or two) for the first times this month. Let's just say you would take a second!!!
- You love to "help" with the laundry, take books off shelves, open cupboards, and touch any kind of buttons (iPhone, remotes, tv, etc).
- You 6 out of 7 mornings wake up with a poopy diaper.
- You throw yourself down like its your job.
- You just recently started enjoying books. Good thing since your getting a few for birthday/Christmas.
- You were a Ladybug for your very first Halloween.
- You helped daddy celebrate his 39th birthday.
- You "played" in the snow for the very first time. And loved it!!!
- You always think you need to take one of your socks off. (Your brother did the same thing at this age)!!!
- You had a diaper rash on and off since mid-October. It was pretty bad for 6 weeks. We finally got a handle on it by letting you air out a few times a day, bathe twice a day, frequent diaper changes, and lots of diaper cream (with zinc) at every diaper change. However, a week later after we let up on frequent changes, stopped airing you out, and bathing just once a day or skipping a day altogether your rash came back. Thankfully within the last few days it has cleared up again. Hoping the formula change is the key too KEEPING IT AWAY!!!
"WHAT...I'm gonna be ONE next month!"