HApPy bIRtHdAY (baby girl)!!!
Stats: I'll update after Mols ONE YEAR check up on January 5 but guessing her to weigh somewhere in the 19 pound range. And thinking she's about 27.5 inches tall.
*UPDATE: Molly weighed 19lb 2oz (50%) and was 28.5 inches tall (40%) at her appointment today (Janurary 5). Her head circumference was 17 and three quarters (50%).Sizes: Molly is still wearing 12 months or 12-18 months and size 3 (Kirkland brand) diapers. And she still wears size 3 shoes...but I'll be honest the really cute shoes/boots start at size 4 so she does wear a few of that size too. They may be a wee bit big...but she looks so very stylish!!!
Food: A few days after turning 11 months I started mixing formula with Vitamin D milk. And on December 8 Molly became a Vitamin D ONLY milk drinker. (I didn't want to buy another $25 can of formula). After a week of taking it cold we discovered she definitely likes it warmed up much better. For the last month she has gotten four 5oz bottles but this will be changing as of today. As of today she will get a morning and a bedtime warmed bottle but for lunch and dinner she will get a sippy full of cold milk. Just after 11 months I introduced yogurt pouches and they were a big hit.Routine: Molly's routine really hasn't changed too much from last month. She still goes to bed around 7pm and sleeps all night long. She typically wakes between 7:30 and 8am. Still takes two naps but fights the morning one. Will typically cry for 10 minutes before taking a 45 minute snooze. She normally goes down pretty quickly for her afternoon nap which ranges from 1-2 hours. She definitely is not a big fan of naps.
Developmental Milestones: Molly likes to climb on the few things she can climb up on. Definitely says mama and dada. And has taken a few steps on her own. Just waiting for her to take off all by herself!!!
Loves: Molly loves iPhones (just wants to chew/suck on them)!!! Molly loves loves loves her snuggie (blanket). Molly loves her bubba (bottle)!!! Molly loves her pacis. Molly loves her brother's sippys (especially if filled with chocolate milk)!!! Molly loves her walker!!! And Molly loves playing in the refrigerator!!!
- You love when mommy gives you a ride in the laundry basket. And you love to climb into the basket.
- If you're not in the mood to nap you let mommy know by throwing ALL your pacis out.
- You always want to play with mommy's iPhone, you always try to get to (slap) mommy's computer, and you love remote controls.
- Mommy got in the bad habit of setting you on the bathroom counter so I could get ready without you screaming at my feet. You LOVE sifting through Mommy's make-up bag.
- On occasion I can get in the shower without you screaming!!!
- You LOVE LOVE LOVE screaming. You scream SO loud. Mason gets so mad and screams at you to stop. This makes you laugh so you scream even louder...which of course makes him more mad and the cycle goes on and on until we tell you to shush.
- If we tell you NO...you throw your whole body to the ground.
- You are obsessed with your walker. You whip it around, lift it up, and push it from the front and the back. You could (and do) spend hours just walking/pushing it around!!! You even walk down the hall which means mommy is no longer in your line of vision and you're okay with that (gasp)!!!
- You're still in your infant car seat (when in mom's vehicle which is what you're in 90% of the time). We need to make that switch here soon. Hoping to get a good after Christmas deal on a new carseat since we missed a great Black Friday deal.
- We never know when you wake in the morning because you just sit quietly until mommy or daddy peek in to see if you're awake.
- You can turn tears on and off in less than a second. Pretty sure you will supply us with plenty of drama in our future.