3. A friend of Brian's gave him this mask back on Halloween. Mason loves pulling it out to "scare" me...
6. One of my old bonnets. Hilarious.
Mase shootin hoops and getting his jump on.
Mols toddled around with this hula hoop for a good hour.
8. Last week Friday the kids and I met up with my mom and Cole and Brinley at the Kroc Center. The kids had tons of fun swimming their little hearts out. After swimming we grabbed lunch at McDonalds where my dad met up with us. What a fun afternoon!!!
9. Loving Molly's new (big girl) carseat...
10. Mason had another dentist appointment and he was once again a ROCKSTAR!!! This appointment was his first actual cleaning (brushing, flossing, and xrays). He made me a proud mama when he sat SO incredibly still for his four xrays. Even better news was the space where he's missing a baby tooth...there IS a permanent tooth (yea)!!! Oh and NO cavities.