- Still wearing a few 12 month clothing items but a week or so ago I put most of that size away. So now wearing mostly 12-18 and 18 month clothing. Still in size 3 diapers.
- As of January 15 Molly Elayne became a professional walker!!! (Crawling is for babies...of which she is NOT). It's crazy how one day she was taking steps but mostly crawling and the next she was a walking machine.
- Loves to throw food to the ground while sitting in her highchair.
- Loves to pinch bare skin and pull hair. Ouch!!!
- When you tell her NO to the above two items or to anything for that matter she immediately lays her head down on your shoulder. (Thinking its her way of saying sorry...please don't be mad).
- When Molly turned a year old I tried taking away her lunch and dinner bottles. And instead gave her a sippy with the milk in it. That didn't fly so we went back to 4 bottles a day. But just the last few days we have finally gotten rid of the lunch and dinner bottles so she is officially a two bottle (Vit D) a day kinda girl (morning and before bed).
- We finally bought a new car seat for Mols so she is officially out of the infant car seat. Yea!!! (Funny thing is Mase was out of the infant seat at 8 months...).
Noonday SHINE Conference
1 day ago