Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ten On Thursday

1. Daddy and Mase and Mols built a snowman. Brian took Mason out and Molly screamed until I dressed her to join. She is NOT to be left out of anything.
 And you better believe I made Brian jump in for at least one pic. Such a GREAT daddy!!!
2. About two and a half week ago Mase had a five day stint where he pooped/peed in his pants twice, just peed twice, and woke up a touch wet once. The first episode occurred the night we stayed at the hotel. When I went to put Molly to bed I asked Mase if he had to go potty...he said NO. Well a few minutes later (kicking and screaming) Brian brought him into our room and said..."he pooped and peed in his pants."  But worse than the fact that he had an accident was the fact that I had to clean up the mess. I took the chunk (and it WAS a chunk) of poop out of his undies and plopped it in the toilet. Then I flushed it. And that is when the toilet clogged. So embarrassing but we had to go to the front and get a plunger. However, it gets worse the plunger couldn't plunge the large chunk down so I had to put a plastic bag on my hand and break the poop up to get it to finally flush. Oh.my.word!!! Good thing I'm a nurse and can handle that nastiness.

3. A friend of Brian's gave him this mask back on Halloween. Mason loves pulling it out to "scare" me...
4. Baby girl checking herself out. She was quite amused by this "mirror."
5. Nothing more precious than a daddy spending time with his babies. I am so fortunate!!!
6. One of my old bonnets. Hilarious.
7. I took the kids to an open gym (toddler time) last week Tuesday. They had a BLAST. And at $2 a kid the price can't be beat. It was an excellent way to burn off some energy!!!
Mase shootin hoops and getting his jump on.
Mols toddled around with this hula hoop for a good hour.
8. Last week Friday the kids and I met up with my mom and Cole and Brinley at the Kroc Center. The kids had tons of fun swimming their little hearts out. After swimming we grabbed lunch at McDonalds where my dad met up with us. What a fun afternoon!!!
9. Loving Molly's new (big girl) carseat...
10. Mason had another dentist appointment and he was once again a ROCKSTAR!!! This appointment was his first actual cleaning (brushing, flossing, and xrays). He made me a proud mama when he sat SO incredibly still for his four xrays. Even better news was the space where he's missing a baby tooth...there IS a permanent tooth (yea)!!! Oh and NO cavities.

No comments:

Post a Comment