Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ten On Tuesday

1. Last two pictures taken Christmas night. Oh how we LOVE this boy (and his sister but she was already in bed). So BEYOND thankful that God blessed us with him three years ago.
2. Whoa Mase...ease up...she IS your sister.
3. Sharing her paci with her baby doll. So sweet.
4. LOVE when she just plops herself onto my lap...
5. Molly got her one year pictures taken on January 2. My baby girl did SO good. She was SO happy and handed out tons of smiles!!! Such a different experience than when I got Mase's one year pics. (He cried the entire time but in his defense he wasn't feeling good). Here's a couple from my sneak peek. Will share more when I get my CD.
6. For the last few years its been tradition to go to Playworld with all the cousins over Christmas break. However, we switched it up a bit this year and went to Catch Air instead of Playworld. The kids had a blast and since the "big"girls are getting bigger they were a great help (entertaining) my littes. Plus Brian came with and I let him chase Mase around. Win-Win for me!!!
7. Mason and Molly did great at their three and one year appointments on January 5. Two very healthy children. Praise the Lord!!! Mason weighed in at 32 pounds and 4 ounces and measured 37.5 inches tall. Putting him in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. Molly weighed in at 19 pounds and 2 ounces and measured 28.5 inches tall. Putting her in the 50th percentile for weight and 40th percentile for height.

8. My deer babies...
9. Molly's latest bad habit...waking up at 6AM!!! Blaming it on the shots she received Monday at her well-child visit. Praying she reverts back to 7AM and ASAP. (And since I meant to post this a week ago and never did...Molly did revert back to her old ways. Thank goodness)!!!

10. One of Molly's favorite places to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment