Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ten On Thursday

1. Sunny (well kinda) and warm (well kinda)...either way enjoying the last of the snow (earlier this month) before it melted away. (Mason didn't want the sun to melt the snow away...mama definitely did not share those same sentiments).
2. Molly loves (and I mean LOVES) the great outdoors. Comes in KICKING and SCREAMING :)
3. Went for a walk a few Saturdays ago at Brian's cousin's house. We were going to take Mase to the circus but the Dutch in me opted for a free fun day instead with the whole fam. It was a good choice cause the kids had a blast!!!
4. Then the following afternoon (Sunday) the kids decided to nap poorly so we headed out to the beach (Holland that is) for the first (of many) trips this year. Can't wait for summer!!!
5. This girl will throw a tantrum anywhere. Lol...it's all one can do at times!!! (We were at the mall play area).
6. This stud picked out his first pair of shades. Camo style. Dad would be proud!!!
7. They love shopping with mama...or maybe they just love looking at themselves in the mirrors?!?
8. STOMP ROCKET TIME!!! (This was a Birthday present). Yea for sun and NO snow. Don't mind the Pj look.
9. I left to run an errand with Mase. Brian said Molly threw the biggest tantrum in her 15 months of life. Refused to budge from the door. So when we pulled into the driveway 25 minutes later...there they were in the garage playing. We went to the backyard where the sun was still shining to play with Mase's stomp rocket. But all Molly wanted to do was swing. Girlfriend loves to swing!!! (And mama loves that she loves to wear mittens to keep those fingers warm).
10. Pregnant + stomach flu + chasing around 2 littles kids ='s a living nightmare. Thank heavens for moms who come to the rescue. I had my 18 week appointment (which I refused to miss) so instead of bringing my kids to my mom...my mom came to my house and then she took the kids to a park and back to her house until nap time so I could nap. Couldn't have made it through the day without her. And the hubby was a rockstar in the evening...letting me get my third nap of the day in...and I still went to bed for the night at 9:30. So glad to be feeling better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment