2. We met G&G Vugteveen at the mall. They were watching two of my nephews. Needless to say the boys had SO much fun together. And after much begging....finally got grandma to hand over 75 cents for this stellar ride!
3. Later that night I went back to the mall with this handsome dude (for something I had on hold). Sis was already in bed and dad was down and out with the flu. He loved his 1 on 1 with mommy. This 1 on 1 included escalator rideS...
And trying to get mom to buy Mario pj's and undies...oh and toys. None of which he succeeded at.
4. My sweet daughter and basically my life the month of February...
5. First Sandy ride...
6. He got a free stamper at Home Depot. And wouldn't you know his latest obsession is stamping himself...
7. We had a play date with our neighbors and Miss Stosija (the mom) let Mase take home this Mario visor. Happiest kid on earth!!! (Free in a McD happy meal from this summer). Even had to wear it to Cabela's later that night.
8. Naughty girl...throwing all her toys OUT of the tub. Had a pool of water on my floor.
9. So proud of my peanut for finally learning how to go DOWN the stairs!!!
10. LOVING the fact that Spring is just around the corner!!! Having fun playing at G&G's house!!!
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Our 1st IVF Miracle... Mason Dale
Our 2nd IVF Miracle...Molly Elayne
Our "One in a Million" Miracle...Crew Bryer
Love begins before a baby is born...and that love will live forever in our hearts. When you lose a baby, you lose not only the promise of a very special human being, but you lose many beautiful hopes and dreams as well.
Saying Good-Bye For Now...
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
Six Years Later...
We simply do not see the bigger picture, but we choose to believe that there is a bigger picture and that our loss is a part of some wonderful story authored by God himself.