Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #3: Week 15

March 3
How Far Along: 15 weeks

Picture of Baby: Next week.

Maternity Clothes: Started wearing maternity clothing this week. When I was sorting through the clothes I got to a pair of camo shorts...they immediately brought me back to June 2010. They were the pants I was wearing when my world came crashing down. Funny how I remember every detail of that day...right down to the outfit I was wearing.

Weight Gain: Up a total of 13 pounds already. EeeeeeeeeK!!! But when I looked back at my posts during Mols pregnancy I was also up 13 pounds at 15 weeks. (For the record I was only up 5.5 pounds with Mase).

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
Sleep: Waking every 2-3 hours starting at 6 weeks (for NINE MONTHS) gets a little old. So when I slept 4 and a half hours the other night I was in great spirits!!!

Movement: Thinking I am feeling baby move a little here and there. Started right at 14 weeks.

Symptoms: Retching like crazy (mostly in the mornings). Every morning I work is a for sure given. I've even thrown up some bile here and there. And that lovely sciatic nerve pain is back. 

Food Cravings: Meat, bread, and mandarin oranges. Oh and of course eating OUT!!!

Gender: Was leaning towards girl (and still mostly am because of exhaustion and weight gain) but this retching like crazy and throwing up bile is more of a boy pregnancy thing. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment