Friday, March 27, 2015

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #3: Weeks 17 and 18

March 27
How Far Along: 18 weeks (and 3 days)

Picture of Baby:
18 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Can get away with either on top but must be comfy or maternity on bottom.

Weight Gain: Weighed myself on 3/25 and was a mere 12 pounds up. Thinking the lovely flu played a part in that. Hoping to not be up by 5 pounds next week when my appetite is back to normal.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
17 weeks {above}
and
18 weeks {below}
All I can say is I NEED color and I NEED it bad. Poor pasty me...

Sleep: Been pretty good lately except for the night I was up every hour with the flu and the nights here and there that my pregnancy sleep insomnia hits.

Movement: Have felt the baby a little more consistently lately. Hoping in another month it is consistent. Dislike this anterior placenta business.

Symptoms: Been retching less!!!

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.

Gender: My mixed symptoms are throwing me for a loop this go around. But sticking with my gut (its been right 2 outta 2 thus far) and going with girl.

Had my 18 week appointment this past Tuesday and PTL my placenta looked BETTER. Whatever was there has gone away some. Doc can't explain it but said everything continues to looks great. What an answer to prayer!!! Baby's heartbeat was 173 and my cervix was 30mm. AND my blood pressure was 112/62 (YEA)!!! Next appointment is the BIG 20 week ultrasound on April 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment