Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Journey To (Earthly) Baby #3: Weeks 19 and 20

April 8
How Far Along: 20 weeks (and 1 day)...HALFWAY BAKED!!!

Picture of Baby:
(19 weeks and 6 days)

Maternity Clothes: Can get away with some non maternity (depends on the style and comfort).

Weight Gain: Up a total of 19 pounds...EEK!!!

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
19weeks {above}
and
20 weeks {below}
Sleep: Already dread working my 12 hour shifts. They leave me SO exhausted. Naps are a necessary part of every day (unless I'm working). Need to NOT drink so much after dinner but that is when my thirst kicks in...

Movement: Baby started moving a little more frequently after my 18 week appointment and now I feel baby move every day to some degree!!!

Symptoms: Really no more retching (except for the morning of my BIG ultrasound)!!! Just tired and still "dealing" with acne on the back/shoulders...need the sun to dry them out.

Food Cravings: Pop.

Gender: Mason really wants a baby brother. Told him I wasn't making any promises.

Had my 20 week appointment yesterday. And I am SO SO SO thankful to say we had a wonderful report!!! What a relief. My history and my occupation do not help the anxiety. Yesterday morning I was not feeling so hot because of all my nerves (retching, crampy, etc) but that all disappeared when Dr. J said everything looked GREAT. I say everything because even my placenta is normal looking again. What an answer to prayer!!! Baby measured 3 days ahead...weighing in at 13oz (90th percentile). Heartbeat was 152. And my cervix measured 37mm. Next appointment is in 2 weeks for another cervical check and then back two weeks after that for another cervical check/growth scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment