Saturday, May 9, 2015

Ten On Saturday

1. Sweet baby girl loves her playhouse that our neighbors gave us for free last summer!!!
2. Mason and Adryanna enjoying the Mega Rider.
And this is what most of my (and my neighbor Stosija) Saturday looked like last week...
Let's just say the swing set is a HUGE success!!! Good work daddy!!!

3. Brian sent me this pic last week Sunday while I was at work. Love this peanut!!!
4. Last week Sunday (after I worked most of my on-call shift) we headed out to Brian's cousins property to return him his trailer and tools. The kids are obsessed with visiting "Uncle" Bob and "Aunt" Joanie's property/house. Best part of visiting are the Gator rides and Molly did NOT want to get off.
5. Molly loves her baby. And is always lifting up my shirt to pat, kiss, hug, or "see" the baby!!!
(Don't mind my large scar. I had a mole removed last May).

6. Sprinkles for a donut and chocolate milk treat with mommy!!!
7. After paying a visit to the donut shop we headed over to Hughes Park to run some bases...
This kid LOVES (is obsessed) with baseball.

 8. But before running bases we played some at the park.
9. Tulip Time {take 2}...

The only part of Tulip Time that we partook in was the carnival. The kids (especially Mason) had the time of their lives!!! First ride of the night and by far and wide the most favored was the "car ride"!!! Pretty sure Mason rode this ride and the same motorcycle at least 5 times. And since it was the only ride Molly could ride (besides the carousel) it was a hit with her too.
She SO badly wanted to go on every ride that brother went on. Sadly shorty just isn't tall enough.
Mommy had to do lots of candy bribing...to keep her happy.
Waiting patiently for a ride... 
Watching daddy "fly"...
A selfie on the ferris wheel...
Love these boys!!!

10. After the carnival I snapped a quick pic (yes again) of my cuties in front of some gorgeous tulips. As you can see by their mouths...they got "CHEESE" down pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment