Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Journey To {Earthly} Baby #3: Weeks 27 and 28

June 2
How Far Along: 28 weeks

Picture of Baby: 
Weight Gain: Unknown...guessing at least up 31 pounds.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
{27 weeks above}
and
{28 weeks below}
Sleep: Have some good nights and some not so great nights. Typically the sleep insomnia is when I have to work the next day.

Movement: Baby is a mover and shaker!!!

Symptoms: Back pain. Hunger. T-I-R-E-D. But did have a three day spurt of energy!!!

Food Cravings: Anything COLD!!!

Gender: Thankful for a healthy growing bundle...

Had my 28 week appointment and growth scan today. Mase actually came with me to my appointment and was SO excited to see his baby {brother}. Anyways he was a perfect little angel through my entire appointment...labs (for glucose test), waiting in the waiting room, ultrasound, peeing on a stick, getting blood pressure taken by nurse, blood pressure was high so I had to lay on my side, got my dTap shot, and finally talking to Dr. J. {It was not planned that he was going to come but he was adamant that I was NOT leaving without him}. Haven't heard the results of my glucose test yet...fingers crossed I passed. Ultrasound was great. Baby is measuring 3lbs 3oz at a week ahead...with a big belly and average legs (femurs). Heartbeat was 157. Fluid around baby looked great. Like I said Bp was high. But it always spikes at this point in pregnancy so I wasn't terribly surprised. The plan here on out is that I go back in two weeks for a regular prenatal check up (wants to keep a close eye on my Bp) and in 4 weeks for another growth scan. And at that point I will also start my twice a week non stress tests. Hard to believe I've entered my last trimester. Getting more and more excited to meet this miraculous lil MIRACLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment