Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The Journey To {Earthly} Baby #3: Weeks 29 and 30

June 16
How Far Along: 30 weeks

Picture of Baby: Not until my 32 week appointment on June 30.

Weight Gain: Afraid to weigh myself but guessing (based off my weight at the doctor's office) up 37-38 pounds.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
{29 weeks above}
and
{30 weeks below}
Sleep: Been fairly decent lately. Still require a daily nap though (unless I'm working).

Movement: Baby is a mover and shaker!!!

Symptoms: Exhausted.ALL.the.TIME.

Food Cravings: Michigan strawberries!!! Y-U-M-M-Y!!!

Gender: Had a dream baby was a BOY. But with my history...whatever I dream I'm having...I have the opposite. So GIRL?!?

My 30 week appointment went quick and with a good report. Blood pressure was 134/76. Baby's heartbeat in the 140s. Dr. J thought I was on a blood pressure pill {labetalol} so until I go on labetalol I do not need to go in twice a week for non stress tests. We shall see what 32 weeks brings us...

No comments:

Post a Comment