Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Journey To {Earthly} Baby #3: Weeks 31 and 32

June 30
How Far Along: 32 weeks

Picture of Baby: Not that great of a picture (not a profile shot) and too lazy to take a picture of it to post on here. Next time you see baby s/he will be in MY ARMS!!!

Weight Gain: Up 41 pounds.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
{32 weeks}

Sleep: Not too shabby. Love me my afternoon naps.

Movement: Baby is still a mover and a shaker...{thank goodness}!!!

Symptoms: Same-O. Same-O.

Food Cravings: Fruit and anything COLD.

Gender: Getting anxious to find out which way the scale is going to tip!!!

My 32 week appointment went great today. Blood pressure was still in the good range which means I still do not/will not be starting twice a week non stress tests. {YEA}!!! For record sake it was 126/80. Baby measured in at 5lbs...putting him/her at 33 weeks and 1 day. Still with average femurs and a big head and belly. Heart rate was in the low 140s. Next appointment is July 14 at 34 weeks pregnant. Man we are getting C-L-O-S-E!!! Oh and today is my last week of taking my preventative antibiotics. Now that is something to be excited about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment