Thursday, July 9, 2015

Photo Shoot Sneak Peek

Here's the sneak peek of my maternity/family/3.5yr/18 month photo shoot. LOVE these and now I cannot wait to see the rest. So thankful they turned out (well at least these 5 did) because the shoot was FULL of tears. Mase of course refused to nap in the afternoon so he fell asleep on the way out to the beach. Woke a bear. Molly did great for the first 10 minutes (while Jess took individual pics of her except for the fact that she had to hold my hand for the first 8 minutes). But when I handed her off to Brian so I could deal with Mason she pretty much wanted nothing to do with me the rest of the shoot. Except when I gave her candy (as a bribing tool). After Mase finished crying he was like a kid on Ritalin...would NOT stop moving. But we just went with it and thus far I am H-A-P-P-Y with the results!!! Thank you Jess @ JD Expressions!!!
18 Months and 3.5 Years
LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 comment: