Monday, July 13, 2015

Ten On Monday

1. Molly for whatever reason started pouring water over Mase's head one night in the tub. Mase was not impressed which made Molly do it all the more. You go girl!!! Giving big broder some of his own medicine.
 2. Doctor Mason at sister's 18 month well-child check up.
And the patient herself...
3. More zoo fun and this time with some of his cousins!!! 
We fed the pudgies...
and petted the goats (twice)...
We played in the play area. Thankfully Aunt Courtney went on the rope "tramp" with Molly. Mommy was not about to attempt and Molly wanted on in the worst of ways.
Cole, Brinley, and Mason
Molly wanted Cambrey to carry her EVERYWHERE!!!
Smallest to biggest. (Not youngest to oldest cause B-dog has Mason by 6 months).

4. A trip to Costco and Molly found something she wanted...
5. Good thing their SO stinking cute. Molly woke at 315am one night this past week and WOULD NOT FALL BACK TO SLEEP. After an hour she ended up in our bed and laid awake for another hour. With pregnancy once I'm "really" awake in the middle of the night I have a hard time falling back to sleep. So I too laid awake for another hour. Finally we both drifted off to sleep just before 5 and that's when dad's alarm clock went off. (Pretty sure peeps in California heard it go off. It was SO STINKIN' LOUD). I continued to not sleep well and then Mase came into my room at 7:22am. I told him to be quiet because Molly was sleeping. I close my eyes and next thing I know Molly is awake. Mase wanted her up so they could play. Pretty sure I've never been crankier nor more tired in my life. Like I said...good thing their SO stinking cute!!!
6. Feeling baby "George" (according to Mason) move...
7. Get out of the shower Thursday morning to this. Cracks me up. She didn't even really move when I walked past her to get my camera.
8. Not a fan of being told NO. She wanted to unplug the cord in the worst of ways...
9. We love watching daddy's softball games but an hour is too long to sit in the bleachers so to the park we go to play (for a good 45 minutes) before hitting up the concession stand for some candy and then watching the last 15 minutes of the game.
"Hi daddy"...
And candy on the bleachers.
10. Molly's sweet and loving brother poured water and woodchips over her head. Hence why I like when Molly gives Mase some of his own medicine. To the tub we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment