Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ten On Wednesday

1. Since I worked Father's Day I snapped this picture the Sunday before Father's Day. My precious littles with their awesome daddy!!! Love these 3 SO much!!!
2. LOVE LOVE LOVE rompers on my little lady!!!
3. Father's Day with the Vugteveens...Grandpa with his 10 special littles...soon to be 11.
4. We also celebrated two of my nieces and one of my nephews {June} birthdays. Here's Mase ready for some dessert!!!
And sweet Addi with Miss Attitude...(she didn't like that I took her bop away).
5. And a few days after Father's Day we went out with Gpa and Gma H to Outback.
6. Five littles watching a movie on a not so sunny nor pool kinda day.
7. Molly adores her big cousin Cambrey!!!
8.Watching the ducks while daddy plays softball.
She can do ANYTHING her broder does ;)
9. Look mom...Mase is still sleeping so I get to play with his cars!!!
10. She literally climbed onto the couch and snuggled right up to her broder. She adores her big broder (but pry wanted to watch his phone a little bit too).

No comments:

Post a Comment