Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Journey To {Earthly} Baby #3: Week 35

July 21
How Far Along: 35 weeks

Picture of Baby: Not until s/he is here.

Weight Gain: Up 46 pounds.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
{35 weeks}

Sleep: Hasn't been too stellar lately. Quite a few nights where I just lay in bed for an hour or more (in the middle of the night) just hoping...wishing...praying I'll fall back asleep. I am just achy and never feel rested. (And I get told often how tired I look).

Movement: Baby is still a mover and a shaker...{thank goodness}!!!

Symptoms: Extreme exhaustion. Achy. Back hurts if I stand for too long. Braxton Hicks. Constipation (Hello Colace).

Food Cravings: OJ, fruit, chocolate, and anything COLD.

Gender: Both kids are rooting for team BLUE. We should know in 5 weeks OR LESS!!! Momma is starting to lean that way too but since I originally thought girl I'm saying 55% girl to 45% boy.

My 35 week appointment went alright. Blood pressure was a whopping 154/94 so I bought myself (err...doc ordered) some Labetalol (a BP med) and a twice a week NSTs. My first NST starts this Friday. BP med starts tonight. Dcotor threw out induction between 37-38 weeks but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen til 39 weeks. He mentioned 38-39 with Mols and I didn't get induced until 39 weeks with her. We'll take it week by week. Also ha a trace of protein in my urine (a first this pregnancy). Baby's heartbeat was once again 145.

No comments:

Post a Comment