Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Journey To {Earthly} Baby #3: Weeks 33 and 34

July 14
How Far Along: 34 weeks

Picture of Baby: Not until s/he is here.

Weight Gain: Up 43ish pounds. Don't remember when I weighed myself but  doc said I gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks so 43ish sounds good!

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
{33 weeks above}
and
{34 week below}
and because my kids just had to be in a picture...
Sleep: If Molly wakes at night then I have lots of trouble falling back to sleep. Else most nights besides peeing 3-4 times I sleep fairly decent. Still loving an afternoon nap on the days I'm able to rest.

Movement: Baby is still a mover and a shaker...{thank goodness}!!!

Symptoms: Tired...(as in really really really tired). A little bit of heartburn. Worse when laying down. And some light swelling has started in my face. Thinking about taking my wedding ring off (it was already off at this point in Mase and Mols pregnancies) just so it doesn't have to be cut off in my last weeks of this pregnancy. More frequent Braxton Hicks and a little bit of pressure occasionally down below. Oh and my back always hurts.

Food Cravings: Fruit and anything COLD. Chocolate.

Gender: Getting anxious to find out which way the scale is going to tip!!! But one thing I do know is that this baby has the hiccups all.the.time.

My 34 week appointment (which was today) went well (for the most part). For the most part because my blood pressure did jump. Enough that I had to lay on my side. Initially it was 140/94 but with some side-laying action it came down nicely to 120/74. Baby's heartbeat was 145. Everything else looked great. Because my blood pressure jumped I have to go back next week for another prenatal appointment. If my BP is still high I will start on blood pressure meds and twice a week non-stress tests. If its stable then I just need to return weekly for prenatal visits. So my next appointment is next week Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment