Sunday, August 16, 2015

Introducing The Newest Helmholdt

CREW BRYER HELMHOLDT
(Yes big brother got his wish...all he wanted was a baby BROTHER)!!!
Crew weighed in at 8lb 12oz and was 20.5 inches long. 
(And yes I was only 38 weeks and 1 day. Glad this lil fellow didn't have to camp out for another week)!!!
Mommy and Crew had LOTS of one-on-one time Wednesday evening and Thursday morning while daddy played with the bigs.
My (way too) adorable little man. Don't mind his bruised face...he came out quite fast. Can't help but think what a miracle he is. God is SO good!!!
And a mere 28 hours after birth Crewsers and I headed home!!!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so precious! Congratulations! I love his name (I'm a sucker for unique names)!

    ReplyDelete