Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ten On Thursday

1. This girl is determined. She WILL get those buckles buckled. (Her latest favorite activity when at the lake).
2. Too lazy to change her into a swim diaper or suit...
3. Just like Papa Duke (my dad). Loves to water the grass!!!
4. Getting his eyes checked. Thankful for perfect vision!!!
5. Spending the afternoon chilling at/in Aunt Courtney's pool. Molly loved riding Crocky with Cambrey.
6. This girl is OBSESSED with her "B" (blankie). I told her NOT to take it in the pool but as you can obviously tell by the picture she ignored me and took it in. And yes she still slept with a sopping wet blankie and could have cared less.
7. ZONED...
8. One night I was reading my book. Mase wanted to get some of his cars that had fallen off the deck. I said okay. I could hear him talking...saying stuff like "don't get me." I looked up and this is what I saw. A freshly cleaned ready for bed kid running through the sprinklers!!!
9. This baby (just like his/her big bro and sis) likes to reside on the right side of my uterus. Must have more room on that side.
10. Move over Mommy and Daddy...I got this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment