Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Journey To {Earthly} Baby #3: Week 37

August 4
How Far Along: 37 weeks

Picture of Baby: Not until s/he is here.

Weight Gain: Up 53 pounds.

Picture of Baby IN the Belly:
{37 weeks}

Sleep: Eh. Not so stellar. Pretty much impossible to get comfy and I pee every 1.5-2 hours. Needless to say I go to bed tired and I wake up tired.

Movement: Baby is slowing down some but still moving enough that I haven't had any freak outs.

Symptoms: EXTREME back pain and tired (so so so tired exhausted).

Food Cravings: Slushies.

Gender: ??? And I CANNOT wait to find out!!! Mason is still rooting for BLUE. And Molly roots for whatever I say last. If I say Molly do you want a brother or a sister...she'll answer seester. If I say sister or brother...she'll answer brover.

Had a NST last Thursday and again yesterday. Baby wasn't as cooperative as the previous two NSTs. Needed some stimming action both times. Heart rate stayed more in the 140s with the occasional 150s. Next NST is this coming Thursday. And the best news is an induction date has been set. SO SO SO ready and SO SO SO excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment