2. His phone had died. I walked into the kitchen and saw this. Almost died.
3. It's in the small moments of life that I see their LOVE for each other. She says..."Mason push me...and he DOES!"
4. Pumpkin Walk 2015. Aaaaaand my one and only (and not so great) picture of the night. Mase by his favorite pumpkin...Spiderman!!!
5. Molly's FIRST pigtails...
6. Painting their pumpkins. They lasted all of 5 minutes before they wanted to instead run around and play with the neighbor kids.
7. All ready to head off to our churches Trick or Trunk. Was looking like thee perfect night for it until it started raining fifteen minutes before game time. Funny thing is the radar SHOWED NO RAIN. Grrr. So typical of Halloween. (And for memory sake we decorated the car as a mouth. Due to the rain (and wind) no picture was taken of my master piece).
8. My Sunday afternoon consisted of snuggling with these handsome fellas!!!
9. And after snuggle time (and once Molly woke up) we took a family walk to Spring Grove Park. Isn't God's creation breathtaking?!!
10. His shirt says it ALL. "Every good and perfect gift is from above."
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Our 1st IVF Miracle... Mason Dale
Our 2nd IVF Miracle...Molly Elayne
Our "One in a Million" Miracle...Crew Bryer
Love begins before a baby is born...and that love will live forever in our hearts. When you lose a baby, you lose not only the promise of a very special human being, but you lose many beautiful hopes and dreams as well.
Saying Good-Bye For Now...
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
Seven Years Later...
We simply do not see the bigger picture, but we choose to believe that there is a bigger picture and that our loss is a part of some wonderful story authored by God himself.